Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vacation Blues....

Don't read too much into the title...we had a GREAT time on vacation. I suppressed (there it is again....) most of the blues until we got back from vacation so that we would just be able to enjoy our time off, away from work and real life, with our families. It felt good to do that, until Monday afternoon that is. But then I was magically able to shrug off the phone call and continue on with enjoying what was going on in the moment instead of what I had no control over. How am I able to suppress all those feelings you ask? I HAVE NO IDEA.
Back to Monday of last week. The doc called with the results of my appointment and the hubbs test. She said my US images came back and she didn't see any blockages or cysts so that was a plus. While I am very happy about this, it still means we don't know much. She said she is still leaning towards the PCOS diagnosis with everything else I told her, but without the cyst section of it so I should be happy about that. We are still going to go ahead with the "challenge" and blood work for this next cycle and that should tell her more once she knows my different levels of FSH and testosterone and whatever else she is testing on me....a whole list of things. So now we must wait for day 3 to arrive so I can be poked and prodded and then again on day 10 and I think day 21 as well....
While I am happy to have some news, I again can admit that it isn't enough for me. I want all the answers right away (must be my generation....)
We also found out the results for the hubbs. Doc said the results came back abnormal but didn't have much else to tell me. She wants him to see a urologist.....lovely. It would make me feel 100% better if the hubbs didn't have to bear this problem like I do. He was worried and now with this from the doc, he is probably even more worried that it is all his fault. I just hope he sees that it isn't. My faith tank for this matter is going on empty. Prayers welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment