Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Other people's children

I am going to start this off by telling all of you that just because I don't have kids, doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on how I am going to raise mine. I also know that it is different once you have the kids, but I know that my husband and myself have enough self-control to continue to try to parent the way we want to without letting our children walk all over us. With that said...some people's parents! I have spent enough time around children/babies to know a few things and tricks...but I am still amazed at those mom's who really wanted to be mom's, that don't know a trick or two about certain crabby behavior! I am pretty sure I would try everything in the book, maybe google some things, or even break down and call my mom to ask for advice if something was going on with my child and I couldn't figure out what it was! I certainly wouldn't let my husband out of baby duty just because the problem can't be solved....crying babies = mommas who need a breather!

No comments:

Post a Comment