Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vampires, vampires, and sticks

Two Sundays ago I woke up bright and early like clockwork at 4:30 am to use the bathroom (always a good sign!). I decuded even though I was getting the blood test that day that I wanted to see that positive pee stick. And sure enough 8 days post  restocking the pond, we had a nice little plus sign where there was only ever a minus sign before. Of course I took a picture....and then proceeded to place it right next to the hubbs' glasses so he would find it when he woke up.  Needless to say we were bith thrilled.
Got ready and drove into Grand Rapids for the blood test. Test came back and my nunber was 90 the doc said. ..next stop was a second test two days later. At this point the second test came back at 370. VERY GOOD the doc said and told us she wanted more blood and an U.S. on Monday August 5.   Woot woot. 6 days til we find out how many attached or even possibly split! Possible pictures to follow if we get them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment