Friday, May 11, 2012

I.didn't.believe.it.until.people.said.it.again.and.again.

Who wishes people a happy mother's day? I can see if you are with kids...but it isn't like Merry Christmas or Happy St. Patricks day! I work at a bank and have been wished this crap by so many people today! It's like getting smacked with a stick in the face while walking through the woods. Your already on edge because your in the woods and you know that the woods has some things your uncomfortable with coming up and BAM you get smacked in the face with a stick because you were too busy trying to avoid things like stores, commericals, and even TV shows in general that bring up Mother's Day. (Yes I realized I switched from walking in the woods to mother's day...but you get it!) Ugh...is it Monday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment